K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up that aims to make healthcare information accessible to the world. Our approach is unique in that we combine doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product. K Health is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now. We are building a team of energetic, forward thinking software developers to ensure that our software architecture supports and helps drive the dramatic growth we expect.
- Develop Salesforce solutions to business workflow and analytics requirements
- Be the subject matter expert with the Tel Aviv Engineering team to help inform product decisions
- In partnership with the squad, PO, and stakeholders to map K's requirements to Salesforce capabilities with a bias for using built-in capabilities in lieu of custom development where possible
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholders and generally help others use your solutions effectively
- Participate as a member of a K's squad as we create software solutions in two-week sprint cycles; attend backlog grooming sessions, daily standups, sprint retro’s, etc.
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration + communication by sharing information + feedback with colleagues
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience, with at least 1 year developing solutions in Salesforce.com that include Apex coding
- Proven track record of developing Salesforce workflow, data, and user solutions that match business needs
- You possess an ability to set technical or cultural standards for our engineering organization
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer I
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401k plan; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.