In 2016, We gathered a small group of technologists and doctors together and started discussing some pretty big questions:
- How can we make it easier for everyone to find personalized healthcare information?
- How can we remove barriers that limit access to quality healthcare from doctors?
- Could consumer-focused technology ultimately improve health outcomes?
- Why don’t individuals take more control of their health information?
At K, we’ve spent the last four years building products and services to address those questions and create a better healthcare experience for consumers, and we’ve built an amazing team to do just that. We aspire to use data and technology to deliver smarter, more personalized healthcare information, and increase access to quality care that costs dramatically less and leads to better outcomes. We still have a long way to go, but with hundreds of thousands of users joining our platform every month, you have an opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare as we build the most sophisticated healthcare platform and make K the home for the world’s primary health needs.
Your role is to contribute to our goal of bringing primary care to all. While remote, this is a full time patient-facing clinical position that will have you collaborating across a dynamic care team. We have a vast scope of care and an equally diverse clinical community within which to immerse yourself. You’ll join our Medical team and help us revolutionize how healthcare is delivered.
We’re looking for Nurse Practitioners who are passionate about their patients and eager to bring primary care to a remote setting. Technology is the core of everything we do so an ideal candidate will be energized by the digital space and adaptable to ever-evolving tools and resources for providing care.
What you’ll do -- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Elevate remote care; provide compassionate and meaningful care
- Provide text-based comprehensive clinical care inclusive of diagnosis, prescribing, triage and the like
- Manage patient follow ups for chronic care programs
- Educate patients on appropriate treatments and care plans for their health needs
- Prescribe medication and refills as appropriate
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate
- Surface ideas to improve our product – whether it’s the patient experience, clinical experience, medical safety or anything else! Your voice is imperative to
- Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
- You are a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 5 years of clinical work experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a primary care setting
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner evaluating adult patients and managing health issues commonly encountered in primary care, specifically: anxiety, depression, erectile dysfunction, and a variety of acute conditions
- You have multiple state NP licenses in those states with Full Practice Authority/Autonomous NP Practice
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy leveraging technology to provide patient care
- You are proactive, organized, detail-oriented and a natural multi-tasker
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- You are never satisfied with the status quo -- you stop at nothing to deliver unparalleled service
- Spanish-speaking is a plus