At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Interested in indirectly influencing beyond functional boundaries, with product managers, test engineers, doctors and data scientists.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with other team members on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience building web/backend systems.
- Experienced in designing and developing services using Python, NodeJS, React or similar.
- Self driven, autodidact.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, GCP/AWS is a plus.