At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
Our approach is unique in that we are a combination of doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers working together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product. K Health is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now. We are building a team of energetic, forward thinking software developers to ensure that our software architecture supports and helps drive the dramatic growth we expect.
What you will do:
The Enterprise Product Lead creates best-in-class healthcare experiences, integrating K technology with partner organizations. In this position they will:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for K’s Enterprise team.
- Partner closely with large enterprise organizations to identify, scope, and deliver exceptional healthcare products, beginning to end.
- Set, manage, and communicate goals for product development on the Enterprise team.
- Act as the product voice for K’s platform in presales discussion with prospective partners; act the authority on K Health’s platform capabilities
- Ensure partners are supported with standard methodologies, code samples, documentation, and tools.
- Implement a clear product development process for Enterprise product development.
What you should have:
- 5+ years product management experience.
- Proven experience owning a complex area of a business, defining multiple-quarter product strategy, and consistently delivering against measurable goals.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, able to lead inter-company meetings with executive presence, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Excellent product judgment: ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Experience in building and deploying mobile applications at scale.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Bonus: Experience working with large enterprise clients or partners, acting as the face of the product, in complex product partnerships.