IT Security Engineer
At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
K Health’s approach is unique in that it combines the knowledge of thousands of doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, and engineers to create a consumer-obsessed product loved by over 4 million users. Join K Health in helping people across the world become healthier through hesitation-free, quality healthcare that works.
K Health is seeking an experienced IT Security Engineer that will join our global team and assist with building our global IT and security operations.
- Support K Health employees for IT questions/concerns
- Liaise between the IT department and various business units
- Work to build tools and scale IT and security systems in a continuous corporate environment
- Analyze IT and security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to integrate security controls and procedures into workflows
- Ability to communicate, both orally and written, with all levels of management and end users across varying levels of technical backgrounds.
- Experience with IT support of Macbooks and Window laptops
- Experience with G-suite
- Skill in configuring and utilizing software-based cybersecurity tools, more specifically SSO and MDM
- Self-motivated with a commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- At least 3 years of experience in a IT role within a multinational corporate environment
- Experience with ISO27001/ PCI/ HIPAA regulated organizations.
- Experience utilizing endpoint security systems
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities and projects.
At K Health, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. K Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.
Some of Our Key Benefits
- Free K Health membership: Enjoy the same 24/7 access to doctors our customers get
- 401(k) program: Plan for your future with retirement savings options
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage: We offer top notch coverage because your health is our #1 priority
- Support for emotional health: Access to a confidential support service to assist a variety of everyday issues
- Weekly team lunches: Once a week we get together for a team lunch, on K!
- Gym reimbursements: Get rewarded for exercising through our insurance provider
- Student loan assistance: Refinance with our partners and receive additional savings
- Pet insurance discounts: Your furry family’s health is also a priority!
- Pre-tax commuter & flexible spending accounts: Save money on your commute—whether by car, train, bus, or bike
- Additional perks and savings: We provide hundreds of employer sponsored discounts!
- A front seat to change the world through better healthcare