At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
What you will do:
• You will work with a team of software engineers, data engineers, and physicians to create and improve our internal medical-knowledge management tools.
• You will help build full-stack applications used by doctors and medical professionals to manage medical knowledge, including complex operations such as building many types of relationships between medical concepts, applying “refactoring” over concepts, versioning them, etc. Managing such data effectively presents many unique challenges both in the design and implementation of the backend and in creating a slick UI.
• You are an experienced full stack developer with profound frontend software development experience (5+ years), excited by creating a state of the art web UI.
• You are experienced with building systems from the ground up.
• You feel comfortable working alone and in a team
• You are passionate about data and technology and using them to change the world
• You thrive in a dynamic environment and feel attracted by the fluid nature of startups
• You are capable of original thoughts - we want to see your creativity
• You have great interpersonal skills and you define yourself as a team player
• You are capable of both fast implementation and long-term research
• You are Interested in getting into the medical domain and with eagerness to learn.
• You are responsible, creative, and generally fun to work with
Technical (stack) skills and qualifications
• React (At least 2 years)
• DB proficiency - Experience in working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
• Google Cloud Platform (or similar)
• Experience with graph DBs & GraphQL (bonus)
• Docker & Kubernetes