At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with engineers across the organization on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
- Enjoy working in an agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems for the sake of your teammates and our users.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience building backend systems in Python, NodeJS or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS/GCP, PostgresSQL, and CircleCI.
- Demonstrated architecture skills at a multi-system level and writing scalable, efficient, and clean code.
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on Infrastructure, Automation, CI/CD, and Quality (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernites, Artifactory, etc) is a plus.
- Self driven, autodidact.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.