At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
Our approach is unique in that we combine doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product. K Health is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now. We are building a team of energetic, forward thinking software developers to ensure that our software architecture supports and helps drive the dramatic growth we expect.
We're looking to hire several Salesforce Technical Architects to join our team. Are you a big-picture thinker and an in-depth problem solver? Do you take pride in designing systems that stand up to anything? Do you see issues before they become issues, even when scaling from one to a million customers? As a Salesforce Architect at K Health, you will be a trusted advisor to one of our many squads looking to further improve our delivery of healthcare to millions of people.
The Salesforce Architect is responsible for architectural design and implementation, including both hands-on practical work and technical leadership of our Salesforce organization. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives in a multicultural environment.
- Design and implement scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce platform across Health Cloud and Service Cloud
- Design user focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
- Effectively partner with technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions using Salesforce technologies with best practices in mind.
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization.
- Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration and alignment amongst teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Define overall architectural principles and framework.
- Establish best practices, standards and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability.
- Be the lead subject matter expert in driving the industry best practices for the CRM ecosystem and associated integrated tools.
- Drive research, case studies, and prototypes on leading edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Work towards continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years management or leadership experience in this field.
- 8+ years of experience in the Salesforce CRM
- 4+ years as Technical Architect independently designed and delivered complex projects.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, Salesforce Shield, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC).
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Ability to create an environment for honest and open discussion to resolve critical issues by collaborating with team members.
- Experience coordinating and working effectively with global teams
- Require excellent technical skills and outstanding analytical and influencing skills paired with great business insight.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Experience with devops and Source Code management Tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect or at least one architect certification (Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect).