K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to improve health access to the underserved and unsatisfied. Named to the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health’s approach is unique in that it combines the knowledge of thousands of doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, and engineers to create a consumer-obsessed product loved by over 4 million users. Join K Health in helping people across the world become healthier through hesitation-free quality healthcare that works.
K Health is seeking a passionate Creative Director to help us tell our story on the global stage. This entrepreneurial leader will oversee and build out a nimble in-house brand design and creative team to develop world-class advertising, brand experiences, web look and feels and more to drive the business, brand identity, and our mission. This person will partner closely with the co-founders and VP of Marketing to take risks to produce engaging, high-quality assets in a collaborative environment. Projects range from concepting and executing marketing campaigns across channels to ensuring all design is visually "on-brand" and breaks through. If you thrive on having autonomy, massive impact, and are passionate about being at the forefront of digital healthcare innovation, this is a great role for you.
Location: Based in NYC when it is safe to return to work. Until then, can work remotely from anywhere as long as you can stick to Eastern Standard Time for collaboration meetings
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of talented designers and videographers through understanding business direction and customer needs to concept, plan and executed compelling creative
- Own the brand visual identity across all areas of the customer experience
- Partner closely with the marketing team - across brand, CRM, Acquisition, Product and other key stakeholders - to ensure creative that elevates our story and delivers on performance goals
- Direct the concept of and lead day to day design of all marketing collateral, including digital and print assets, and campaign concepts for emails, social ads, direct mail and TV
- Create and foster a collaborative, innovative and diverse creative environment
- Oversee internal photo/video shoots
- 10+ years of design experience at a creative agency or brand creative team; bonus points if this was at a fast growing start-up
- Deep understanding of brand, visual design, user experience and digital marketing to design beautiful and intuitive experiences
- Scrappy, resourceful - doesn't need big budgets or huge teams to deliver an exciting experience, excited to dive into the weeds and take on execution where necessary
- Experience concepting and designing for TV, video, print, and OOH
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong communicator with a proven ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical timelines
- Ability to own multiple projects from start to finish, working autonomously, but welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Experience delivering brand and performance focused campaigns
At K Health, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. K Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.
Some of our Key Benefits:
Free K Health membership: Enjoy the same 24/7 access to doctors our customers get
401(k) program: Plan for your future with retirement savings options
Medical, dental, & vision coverage: We offer top notch coverage because your health is our #1 priority
Support for emotional health: Access to a confidential support service to assist a variety of everyday issues
Weekly team lunches: Once a week we get together for a team lunch, on K!
Gym reimbursements: Get rewarded for exercising through our insurance provider
Student loan assistance: Refinance with our partners and receive additional savings
Pet insurance discounts: Your furry family’s health is also a priority!
Pre-tax commuter & flexible spending accounts: Save money on your commute—whether by car, train, bus, or bike
Additional perks and savings: We provide hundreds of employer sponsored discounts!
- A front seat to change the world through better healthcare