At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We’ve built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented DevOps to wotk in a challenging, innovative, fast-paced environment.
About the job
As a DevOps at K Health, you will be responsible for keeping the production system up and running as well as improving the automation, scalability, and performance of the system. You will participate in the design, build, release and manage highly available, scalable, robust and antifragile services. You will design, build and manage CI/CD pipelines. You will support and consult other teams and groups, suggest architecture improvements, and recommend process improvements.
Our technology stack:
- Apache Airflow
- React Native
What you will do:
- Devise innovative ideas for solving hard technical problems involving distributed systems, scale and security and translate these ideas into designs and implementation; suggest novel approaches to problems and drive the team to continually think outside of the box
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Work with R&D teams to plan a CI/CD process to deliver predictable builds of measurable quality, to characterize and optimize the overall system performance
Who are you?
- Experience with deploying, running and operating complex, high available and large-scale web applications on Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Good understanding of reliability engineering.
- Good understanding of monitoring, observability and analysis principles.
- Good understanding of scalable distributed systems and microservices architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of Linux OS internals and troubleshooting.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration.
- Good understanding of deployment strategies.
- Good understanding of security-related technologies and concepts.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Experience with “infrastructure as code” tooling.
- Good understanding and experience with databases.