K Health is transforming the world of medicine as we know it and will touch many people's lives. At K Health, doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create complex and innovative consumer-facing products that change people’s lives. Our team is continuing to add smart and visionary individuals to take us to the next step. We are looking for a technical product manager who will design and implement platform solutions used by some of the largest and most innovative healthcare businesses in the world.
What you will do:
The Technical Product Manager understands our customers' greatest pain points and designs technical solutions using K technology and partner products to address them in the best way. In this position you will:
- Define the roadmap for K’s SDK product offering
- Set, manage, and communicate goals for product development on K’s platform product
- Implement a clear product development process for your team
- Partner closely with large enterprise companies to identify, scope, and deliver exceptional healthcare products, end-to-end
- Ensure partners are supported with a great product, standard methodologies, code samples, documentation, and tools
- Provide integration consultation and support with partners as they integrate K’s platform product
- Act as the technical product voice for K’s SDK in pre-sales discussion with prospective partners; act as the authority on K Health’s platform capabilities with ability to engage in code-level discussion
The right person for this role will combine their technical and product management skills to build integrated healthcare products in collaboration with some of the largest and most innovative healthcare companies in the world.
What you should have:
- 3+ years product management experience
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical education and background
- Proven experience owning a complex area of a business, defining a product strategy and consistently delivering against measurable goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. You should be able to lead inter-company meetings with executive stakeholders, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Excellent product judgment: ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs throughout the product life cycle
- Experience in building and deploying platform products at scale
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- BONUS: Experience in working with large clients or partners. Specifically, acting as the face of a technical product in complex product partnerships and client relationships.
Bonus skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of Python / React Native
- Experience working with SDKs and APIs as an engineer, integrating apps
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience managing projects with diverse stakeholders
- Passion for software engineering, new technology, and partner engagement