K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up that aims to make healthcare information accessible to the world. Our approach is unique in that we combine doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product. K Health is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now. We are building a team of intellectually curious individuals with a creative approach to analytics that helps uncover actionable insights.
As a Product Analyst you will guide a product squad’s strategy and roadmap leading everything from strategic analyses to inform decision-making and prioritization, to measuring product feature performance, to building out data availability and BI solutions. You are highly analytical and technical, and you can communicate excellently with all stakeholders. You thrive in a startup setting, where every day is different and the problems that you’re tackling often don’t have established solutions. Organizationally, this is an “embedded” Analytics team position, meaning that you will be a member of the Analytics Team embedded within your respective product squad.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage data to shape your product squad's strategy, providing support and/or leadership wherever needed.
- Communicate not just findings, but also your recommendations to key stakeholders and leadership. You’ll use your insights to advocate for our users both internal and external.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization, taking time to understand the underlying questions to provide meaningful and actionable insights.
- Work with a variety of different data sets to help answer questions ranging from optimizing logistics in our car reconditioning centers to supporting online marketing efforts.
- Transform complex datasets into easily digestible visualizations using a variety of analytics tools.
- Translate and communicate results to stakeholders with a wide range of technical knowledge.
- Collaborate with other analysts on the team on projects like launching new data pipelines, developing reporting, or providing insights to drive business decisions.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of full-time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- SQL experience with comfort writing and editing complex queries.
- Strong experience using BI tools such as Looker
- A track record of strong communication successes, from presentations to technical documentation
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical aptitude, and numerical dexterity
- A curiosity about all things data and eager to learn and improve your skills.
- Bonus points for experience in Google Analytics, Firebase, Python or DBT.
We value your personal growth, and will gladly train you on any of our technologies that you don’t currently have. Ours is a culture where your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to see the result of your work.
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits